Louisiana Health Information Management Association
LHIMA is a Component State Association of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). There are approximately 101,000+ members in AHIMA and Louisiana’s association has approximately 1,800 members.
The Louisiana Health Information Management Association (LHIMA) promotes the professional development of its members through education, communication, and lifelong learning thereby fostering quality health information to benefit the public, the healthcare consumer, providers and other users of clinical data.
The Louisiana Health Information Management Association (LHIMA) will be the recognized leader in health information management practice, education, research, and advocacy
- Subscribe to our e-alerts!
- Interval Alert News – April 2015 New!
- Join the CMS ICD-10 Social Media Rally New!
- 2015 Edition of the Louisiana Health Information Law Manual New!
- LHIMA Support of Schools and Scholarships
- Update ICD-10 Advocacy
- CMS Offers Medicare National Provider Call on Transitioning to ICD-10
- Unique Patient Identifier Position