Louisiana Health Information Management Association
LHIMA is a component state association of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
AHIMA is the premier association of health information management (HIM) professionals worldwide. Serving 52 affiliated component state associations and more than 101,000 health information professionals, it is recognized as the leading source of “HIM knowledge,” a respected authority for rigorous professional education and training.
The Louisiana Health Information Management Association (LHIMA) promotes the professional development of its members through education, communication, and lifelong learning thereby fostering quality health information to benefit the public, the healthcare consumer, providers and other users of clinical data.
The Louisiana Health Information Management Association (LHIMA) will be the recognized leader in health information management practice, education, research, and advocacy
- 2015 AHIMA TRIUMPH AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
The recipients of AHIMA’s 2015 Triumph Awards in nine categories have been announced. This year’s awards, recognizing professionals whose extraordinary leadership, volunteerism, and talent are advancing the health information management field, will be presented at AHIMA’s Convention & Exhibit in New Orleans, LA, this fall. View the 2015 winners.
LHIMA congratulates Danielle P. Berthelot, MHI, RHIA, CHTS-IM on receipt of the Mentor Award for 2015.
- Subscribe to our e-alerts!
- Oppose I-10 Amendments New!
- Tell Congress to oppose H.R.2126!
- Interval Alert News – April 2015
- 2015 Edition of the Louisiana Health Information Law Manual
- LHIMA Support of Schools and Scholarships
- Update ICD-10 Advocacy
- CMS Offers Medicare National Provider Call on Transitioning to ICD-10
- Unique Patient Identifier Position