Cloudmed an R1 Company
We are hiring!! Our team is experiencing exciting growth and opportunity and we’re looking for experienced Inpatient Auditors to join our DRG-V team! Candidates must have an inpatient auditing background and need to be AHIMA credentialed with at least one of the following: CCS, RHIA or RHIT. Come join us (or send a friend) and see for yourself what an incredible and exciting company Cloudmed can be! #inpatient #auditing #ahima #cloudmed #remoteopportunity #remote #flexibleworkinghours
Cloudmed is a healthcare technology company focused on Revenue Intelligence™ and data-driven insights. Our market-leading platform utilizes intelligent automation and human expertise to help providers enhance productivity and increase revenue. Cloudmed partners with over 3,100 healthcare providers in the United States and recovers over $1.5 billion of underpaid or unidentified revenue for its clients annually. Cloudmed was awarded 2021 Best In KLAS: Revenue Integrity/Underpayment Services and Robotic Process Automation (Databound). Its solution suites have HFMA Peer Review status and are HITRUST certified.
As DRG Validation Auditor, your primary role will be production auditing inpatient cases using our proprietary application for the purpose of validating the assigned DRG and/or documentation improvement opportunities. Our software, coupled with our robust rules engine, allows the strategic identification of missed revenue opportunity for our clients all while using a completely user-friendly interface experience. Responsibilities include:
- Audit inpatient cases for DRG validation and/or documentation improvement
- Review inpatient medical records for validation of DRG assignment
- Provide detailed rationale and supporting evidence for recommendation and findings
- Utilize industry-recognized references to support their review findings, such as the ICD-10 Official
Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, AHIMA Standards of Ethical Coding, AHIMA Practice Briefs related to compliant querying, and AHA Coding Clinics
- Current AHIMA credentials such as RHIA, RHIT, and/or CCS required with additional Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) credentials such as, CDIP and/or CCDS preferred
- 3+ years of ICD-10 coding and DRG reimbursement experience, with recent acute inpatient coding experience
- Secondary chart review experience is highly desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multiple EMR Systems such as Epic, Cerner, and Meditech
Cloudmed provides an extremely competitive benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Resume submission and application can be completed using the online link below.