Experienced full-time Medical Billing & Coding Specialist needed for busy neuromonitoring practice. Knowledge of insurance payers and benefit plans and minimum of 2 years experience required. Must be familiar with electronic health record systems.
- Responsible for timely submission of professional medical claims to insurance companies
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare, review and transmit claims
- Follow up on unpaid claims, including research and appeals
- Ensure insurance payments are accurate
- Call insurance companies regarding payment discrepancies
- Handle patient phone calls.
- Additional duties
High school diploma and knowledge of insurance guidelines required. Qualified candidates must possess excellent time management and organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task. Must carry out these duties in a professional and courteous manner while maintaining patient confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $12.00 – $17.00 per hour, Bonuses
- Paid time off
Insurance benefits TBD
- Day shift • Monday to Friday
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred) • Medical billing & coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes with periodic in-person meetings
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please email resumes to Chrystal Stelly, CNIM, RHIA.